Job title: DevOps Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a (depending on experience)
TEC Partners are working closely with one of Cambridge’s leading software companies and assisting them in the search for a new DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate for this fantastic new role will be a proven DevOps Engineer with sound technical expertise across a range of tools and systems who is eager to join a forward thinking and innovative company in Cambridge.
DevOps Engineer – Technical Skills, Atributes and Experience Required:
– A minimum of 5 years commercial DevOps experience
– Have a breadth of technical knowledge and experience with AWS (VPC networking and security, IAM, EC2, Postgres RDS, S3, EKS)
– Extensive technical knowledge of Linux
– Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
– .NET / C#
– Experience within an agile framework
Working in a truly collaborative environment the DevOps Engineer will be central to the ongoing success of our client and will ensire infrastructure remains scalable, secure and reliable. Don’t hesitate to apply!