Device Solution Sales Specialist – Education
Location: Scotland (Home working/Client site travel)
Day Rate: £250 – £290 (+ Travel Expenses)
Duration: 18 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global technology leader, who are looking to recruit a Device Solution Sales Specialist as part of their Education Industry team for Northern England and Scotland. If you have Device Sales experience, particularly in the Education sector, and a proficiency with technology, then we want to hear from you!
As a Device Solution Sales Specialist, you will be the device sales professional and expert for educational accounts in Northern England and Scotland. You will drive new revenue growth across a wide range of devices, by showing excellence in pipeline and inventory management, and deliver education customer digital transformation and success, through accelerated adoption and usage. You will have continuous interaction with customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
* Compete proactively to win new business and share through differentiated customer business value
* Deliver the complete Education value proposition to Education customers
* Drive success of education partner devices
* Be the interface to the customers and partners and orchestrate a v-team of resources to solve customer problems
* Extend relationships beyond IT to decision makers like school leadership, principals and teachers
* Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of devices, including use cases, financial analysis, ROI, etc.
* Own opportunities from start to close by working together with virtual teams consisting of technical and partner roles; leverage partners to scale sales on hardware refresh, upsell and expand sales motions
* Collaborate with other technical and sales roles to close sales
* Continuously nurture and expand sales, business, technology, and competitive readiness
What we are looking for:
* Device sales experience (Within Educational area is preferred)
* Partner Management/Sales experience.
* Proficiency with Technology – Windows 10 Devices, Office365, Intune
* Strong communication, presentation and organisational skills
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Great telephone manner
* Experience in working for Distribution or Reseller is a bonus
This is an opportunity to join one of the biggest and best organisations on planet, and play an important role in their Education mission, empowering educators and schools to deliver the best possible education. Long-term engagement and a name you will want to have on your CV!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-DSS1_1547553488
Salary: £250 - £290 per day + Travel Expenses
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 18 Months
Job Start Date: