Mid-Senior Level Data Scientist
Fully Remote – HQ Cambridge, UK
£50,000-£70,000 per annum
TEC Partners are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to work for one of our exclusive IoT partners in Cambridge. You will be tasked with delivering Data Science projects with end-to-end Machine Learning, for the companies highest performing Digital Team.
You will be a key member of the Data Science & Engineering Division, developing advanced solutions to business problems; using unique machine learning and analytical techniques. You will provide a wide range of business support services, with a common factor of helping to improve productivity for their prestigious customers, like Apple, Sky & McLaren.
You will have the opportunity to cover the entire Data Science and Machine Learning lifecycle, from initial exploration and experimentation, to model deployment and longer-term maintenance. As well as exposure through API’s and user interfaces.
The work will focus primarily on solutions for time-series forecasting, where you will be encouraged to use open-source tools and components wherever possible and given the freedom to contribute back to open source communities.
* Proven ability to deliver data science projects involving machine learning, ideally end-to-end including deployment and maintenance
* Solid knowledge of Python and object-oriented programming (ideally automated testing)
* Experience working with PostgreSQL or other relational database management systems
* Self-starter, able to execute with minimal supervision
* Experience with forecasting (e.g. Facebook Prophet, neural nets) a plus
* Experience with CI/CD a plus
* Experience with cloud technologies a plus
For more information, please contact Harry Calvert at TEC Partners.