Part-Time (2/3 days per week)
On-going flexible projects
Remote Working Available
Our client is a unique Cambridge start-up, operating within the market intelligence sector. Our exciting new business works in partnership with the University of Cambridge, to apply unique machine learning models for a variety of client’s customers; creating high-end, specific marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work alongside the CTO, to develop ETL Pipelines, for one of their time-critical projects. Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to wear many different hats, including outward-facing customer experience, liaising with clients to provide the best possible end-to-end solutions.
You will primarily work from home, with the flexibility to meet on client site for one day a week. Therefore, you must be able to commute to Cambridge to be considered for this role.
Key Skills Required:
* Expert experience of Python 3, Jupyter Notebook, Git
* Extensive experience Developing ETL Pipelines
* Strong commercial background with Agile Software Development
* Having worked in a Machine Learning Environment
Other Useful Skills:
* Google Cloud, BigQuery, Dataproc, PySpark, Compute Engine, Linux, Airflow
For more information about our client, as well as the contract arrangements, please get in touch with Harry Calvert at TEC Partners and apply below.