Day Rate: £350-£400
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for an experienced Data Engineer/Analyst, with strong analytical skills using Tableau and R, to join their Technology Operations team on an initial 6 month contract.
The objective of the project and the role is building up automation for data extraction, dashboarding, statistical modelling and scenario planning for stakeholder management, as well as strategic and operational planning.
What we are looking for:
* Strong analytical skills, mathematical fluency and proficiency in Tableau and R.
* Database experience with the likes of Jira, Github, Prometheus, Mongo DB, MySQL, Amazon S3 etc. (not necessarily all or in that order).
* Experience with Big Data analytics.
* Understanding of data storage, cloud computing, Agile and DevOps principles.
* Ability to link APIs to Tableau.
* Proficiency with Python and/or Alteryx a bonus.
This is a very interesting role with a forward-thinking company who are a giant in their industry. With a Central London location and a nice day rate on offer too, get in touch right away to avoid missing out on this one!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.