Data and Artificial Intelligence Consultant
Day Rate: £400 – £450
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global giant who are currently looking for a Data and Artificial Intelligence consultant to join them on an initial 12-month contract. You will come on board and play your part in helping some of their top customers to transform their businesses by exploring their data and generating true business value.
You will work within an international team on the latest technologies and empower people and organisations to achieve more through the company’s AI solutions, acting as a role model in helping them understand the advantage of the latest AI-technologies. You will act as an entrepreneur and evangelist, both internally and externally, and will drive the value proposition of Data and Artificial Intelligence. What’s more, you will have the opportunity to up-skill, work on new technologies and gain accreditations.
What you can bring to the team:
* Excellent Communication skills
* Experience with scope development and management
* Great experience with the delivery of high quality project engagements around Business Intelligence (BI), Data Platform, Advanced Analytics and data modernization solutions
* Design and implementation of data warehousing solutions
* Experience in projects involving database migration to SQL Server, developing with SQL Server, implementing Data Models, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, reporting dashboards, Self-Service BI and Big Data.
* Strong experience in database replication, performance and security tuning
* Experience with any of the following open source technologies in Data related technologies:
* Programming Languages: Java, nodeJS, Python, R
* Streaming: Spark, Kafka, Python, Tensorflow
* Data Sores: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Cosmos DB
* DevOps: Puppet, Jenkins, CHEF
* Building Blocks: Linux, kubernetes, docker
Please note, this role will require between 25% and 50% travel to customer site (expensed).
This is an opportunity to join a team of passionate people at the edge of innovation, and work with the latest technologies for a truly global giant. You will want this name on your CV!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-DAI_1536142394
Salary: £400 - £450 per day + Expenses
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: