Customer Onboarding Manager
Location: Reading / Remote
Rate: £60,000 – £65,000
Duration: 15 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest name technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Customer Onboarding Manager into a brand-new role in their Small and Medium Business (SMB) segment. As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will be the lynch pin for all new Independent Software Vendor (ISV) recruitment in the UK. You will be responsible for orchestrating the recruitment of new start-ups and ISVs into the ecosystem, qualifying all new leads and developing the process for connecting them to the right team or programme within the business. You will track performance using their CRM systems, providing reporting on the number of ISVs recruited, passed to each team, revenue closed and so on. This is a brand new role so there is room for this individual to help craft and shape the strategy – making it a very exciting opportunity indeed!
Key Responsibilities include:
* Understanding the teams, programmes, their responsibilities and eligibility criteria
* Managing leads as they come in and ensuring the right ISV opportunities land with the right teams for engagement
* Template email introductions for landing teams / partners
* Follow up to ensure progression and track using CRM systems
* And more
What they are looking for:
* Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to adapt to the needs of the fast-paced organisation whilst being disciplined in using systems such as CRM (Dynamics 365) to track and report progress
* Excellent communication skills. This role will interact with a broad range of stakeholders and customers; clear, consistent and professional communication is essential.
* Cloud Computing – whilst this is not a technical role, a working knowledge of core cloud computing technology concepts and familiarity with industry terminology will be an advantage
* Previous experience in roles (ideally in the technology sector) which have included
* Engaging directly with customers / suppliers
* Sales qualification i.e. lead generation, new business creation or tele-sales
* Working with colleagues effectively to achieve a common goal
* Working with customer relationship systems, updating records and keeping track of customer progression, revenue closure etc.
* Reporting back to teams, giving insights / ideas, process improvement
This really is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a truly global technology giant as a Customer Onboarding Manager in a critical and highly visible new role. You will be responsible for all new ISV recruitment in the UK and build a strong and varied network within the business and with their core partners. The role will be predominantly home-based, with occasional meetings in the company’s offices in Reading in future. If you have the skills and experience listed above and are interested in joining a household name brand as a Customer Onboarding Manager, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.