Controls & Instrumentation Technician (6 Month Contract)
Our client are one of the biggest Energy companies in the UK who, due to sizable new project are look to strengthen their engineering and management team over the next coming months. This exciting opportunity will give the successful applicant the chance to work within an experienced team in a fast paced environment.
The Maintenance team are looking to recruit a knowledgeable Controls & Instrumentation Technician, based on the Norfolk, Lincolnshire border; the business is commutable from Norwich, Peterborough and the surrounding areas.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Commissioning and testing a variety of control systems
* Planning tasks and managing resources accordingly
* Executing maintenance activities in accordance with agreed procedures
* Preparing method statements and risk assessments, ensuring records are maintained
Successful candidates will be covering the following:
* Using Siemens S7 PLC’s
* Actuators and feedback devices on Switchgear 110v – 6.6KW
* HNC qualification in engineering discipline
* Exposure to power generation industry is advisable but not essential
Like the sound of this role? Please apply!