Contracts & Operations Specialist
Rate: £30,000 – £35,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology companies on the planet, who are looking to recruit a talented Contracts & Operations Specialist on an 18 month contract. As a Contracts & Operations Specialist, you will support the sales process by working in a team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for large and medium sized customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Contracts & Operations Team of a world leading brand, and put your experience to work in a challenging and collaborative role.
The duties of the team include the creation of pricing proposals and contracts whilst providing quality assurance and processing support. The team also field operationally related licensing queries, document requests and resolve operational issues.
* Supporting licensing contract completion working alongside the Commercial Executive and Business Desk
* Fielding queries on contract processing and creation
* Providing customers and partners contract documentation that will enable large software purchases
* Validating and tracking all contracts received from partners
* Creating Customer Price Sheets for customer signature within SLA, with a high standard of accuracy
* Validating and quality assuring all documents going through the Operations desk to the ROC
* Providing deal specific support to Commercial Executive team, following the deal to completion
* Minimizing sales related Operational issues
* Contributing to continuous improvements in processes
What they are looking for:
* Previous experience in contract validation and creation preferable
* Prioritisation and organisation skills in the face of multiple requests with various levels of urgency
* Ability to complete tasks individually but understand impact of speed, quality and accuracy of work upon multiple within and outside the organisation
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Works well within a team whilst able to work independently
* Ability to demonstrate interest in this kind of work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts & Operations Specialist to join a global giant, and gain insight into commercial negotiations and contracts between a big player and their customers. You will have the opportunity to skill up on operational and contractual knowledge and work alongside a highly talented and experienced team. If you are a Contracts & Operations Specialist (or similar), with the skills listed above, then this is the role for you – get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.