Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Rate: £25,000 – £28,000
Contract Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a Concept Artist to a join an exciting, big-name client of ours in the games industry. As a Concept Artist, you will create outstanding concept artwork that helps guide the tone, mood and aesthetic, as defined by the Art Director. You’ll create character, creature, weapons and item concepts, including detailed callouts for production ready asset creation.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
What they are looking for:
* A strong understanding of digital art creation tools such as Photoshop, Painter etc.
* An excellent foundation in illustration skills and a deep understanding of human/creature anatomy, colour theory, shape and form, language and silhouette
* Comfortable working in a pre-defined art style and able to explore the undefined
* Self-motivation, excellent communication skills and a great team-player attitude
* Experience shipping 1+ AAA Console/PC titles as a studio-based Concept Artist (desirable, but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Concept Artist with a passion for games, to work with an iconic name in the industry and join one of the most fun and rewarding working environments around. You’ll gain fantastic exposure to experienced and talented colleagues from all disciplines, and join a team who feel more like a family. If you are a Concept Artist looking for your next exciting role in the games industry, then this is the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.