Looking to hire an experienced Compliance Manager for a growing manufacturing business near Thetford. This position will report into the Company Directors, and see you taking the lead of assessing, advising and implementing robust and effective compliance and quality processes and procedures across the entirety of the business, ensuring all employees understand & take ownership of the changes.
Main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Review company Compliance and Quality processes, procedures & capabilities, ensuring cost-effective & efficient methods for achieving compliance requirements.
* Review the Compliance & Quality requirements, ensuring documentation for their product’s meets requirements, as well as managing the review and approval of associated documentation.
* Coordinate personnel so that new compliance procedures are effectively rolled out and any associated changes are actioned and all paperwork & products are compliant.
* Support the assessment of any compliance & quality issues.
* Manage and lead staff training and inductions, including the preparation of all training & compliance packs.
* Monitor and report on Compliance progress.
In order to be successful, you’ll need to have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience working in compliance from within a manufacturing business.
* Experience implementing Compliance processes and procedures.
* Proven experience and understanding of working to ISO 9001.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the scope to work autonomously and progress / develop your career long term.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.