Community Manager – Fan Engagement
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £110
Duration: 12 Months Initial
TEC Partners are recruiting for a Community Manager to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. The role is focussed around fan engagement, and the Community Manager will design and manage programmes that engage, motivate and retain groups of high-value players of the studio’s latest flagship game. From helping to organise fan events to thinking outside the box on customer loyalty, this person will work with a range of teams to deliver amazing and original experiences to the studio’s most engaged fans.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analysing audience, identifying key high-value segments and understanding their motivations, requirements and challenges.
* Designing, implementing and managing community programmes, events and promotions that reward and motivate players, driving long-term engagement.
* Engaging with the game’s community, building effective feedback processes and representing the voice of the community within the studio.
* Working closely with the Communications Team to identify and capitalise on opportunities to delight the game’s community across owned channels, including social media, blogs, videos, forums, etc.
* Actively reporting on community programme KPI’s and demonstrate success / opportunities for growth within the Community & Marketing team.
What we are looking for:
* 2+ years working in a Community Management role in the games industry.
* Creative and imaginative; able to come up with original programmes and campaigns.
* Pro-active attitude and approach to projects.
* Proven experience in owning projects from incubation to execution.
* Demonstrable understanding of the player lifecycle and AERM.
* Strong communicator who can work and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
* Ability to use data to aid decision-making.
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and experience with CMS publishing tools a bonus.
This is a chance to join a thriving team within a top AAA studio, and play a key role in engaging with some of their most dedicated fans. If you are an experienced Community Manager within the games industry, looking for your next interesting role, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.