Community Developer – Live Engagement – Games Industry
Location: Twycross, Leicestershire / Fully Remote Option
Rate: £33,000 – £38,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are recruiting for an experienced and creative Community Developer for a big-name client of ours in the games industry. As a Community Developer, focussed on Live Engagement, you will design and manage programmes and in-game events that engage, motivate and retain players, in an exciting role that encompasses many aspects of audience engagement. You’ll be involved in everything from capturing and representing audience feedback, to designing engaging promotions, to creating in-game events, all whilst thinking outside the box on customer loyalty. This is a very exciting role!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Analyse the audience, identify key segments of players and understand their motivations, requirements and challenges
* Design, implement and manage community programmes, events and promotions that reward and motivate players, driving long-term engagement
* Work closely with Design, Engineering and Production teams to create compelling in-game events that delight the breadth of the player base
* Actively report on community programme KPI’s and demonstrate success / opportunities for growth within products
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years of demonstrable experience in a Marketing/Design/Production role in the games industry
* Creative and imaginative; able to come up with original programmes and campaigns
* Pro-active attitude and approach to projects and challenges
* Proven experience in owning projects from incubation to execution
* Demonstrable understanding of the player lifecycle and AERM
* Strong communicator who can work and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
* Proven experience using data to aid decision-making
* Experience working on a live product / game desirable
* Confident working in fast-paced environment, able to react positively to change
* Able to write copy that engages audiences and clearly communicates information
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading AAA games studio who are an iconic name in the games industry, and play an exciting and vital role as a Community Developer, focussed on Live Engagement. You will join a friendly and passionate team and a fantastic working culture. If you are a Community Developer (or similar) with experience in and passion for the games industry, and have the skills listed above, then this is just the role for you – get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.