Day Rate: £300 – £450
Duration: 9 Months
TEC Partners are working with an exciting client who are looking to take on a Communications Advisor on an initial 9-month contract. The split for the Communications Advisor will be roughly 65% internal, 35% external and the role will evolve and be shaped by the individual’s strengths.
* Drafting and ensuring the effective dissemination of key messages and key performance information for internal communications campaigns
* Supporting external communications, including stakeholder engagement, public relations and managing digital presence
* Coordinating internal news flow, developing a calendar and building links with colleagues across locations
* Managing appropriate communications channel delivery via email, intranet, Yammer, posters, etc.
* Supporting on production of monthly internal newsletter
* Sourcing and contributing to intranet content and news
* Optimising internal social media channels, such as Yammer
* Supporting the business with the production of internal documents and collateral in line with our branding
* Managing brand by providing guidance on its correct use and checking developed materials
* Liaising with third parties such as creative/design agencies to create communications materials in line with our messaging & branding
What we’re looking for:
* Track record in internal communications as Communications Advisor or equivalent
* Strong writing skills
* Creative flair
* Strong familiarity with digital channels
* Experience/knowledge in Oil & Gas or Energy a big plus
If you are a Communications Advisor looking for your next exciting engagement, then get in touch right away!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.