Our client a global oil and gas subsea services business is looking for a Commercial Manager to join its new Integrated Services team due to continued growth and expansion.
A key part of delivering this growth is through the identification and delivery of integrated service offerings (ISOs) that provide clients with innovative solutions and commercial models. Typically, these scopes of work that they target will be up to £10m+ in value.
Three integrated service offerings have now been established;
* Renewables and Marine Construction
* Integrity Management
As a Commercial Manager you will Lead the tendering process, providing robust commercial and contractual advice and support to all ISO’s, especially in the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions with clients, working closely in conjunction with the Integrated Services VPs and Proposal Managers.
Once won, you will be responsible for the commercial and contractual management of projects through all project life cycle phases, including but not limited to supply chain management, variation/change orders, claims and final account closure.
Critically, this role needs to be delivered through building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, particularly sales and technical teams.
Qualifications; Previous Experiences
The Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully delivering strong commercial/contractual performance on large complex projects in organizations with a complex global supply chain (both internal and external). Candidates will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience in a Commercial Manager role, from within the Oil & Gas sector. Other industries such as renewables or subsea engineering will also be preferred.
* Experience in a client facing role
* Working both overseas and with international teams.
* Rounded QHSE awareness.
* Degree qualified in engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
* Understanding of complex stakeholder environments
* Developing and implementing procurement and contract strategies
* Leading a team
* Setting up appropriate systems and processes for the commercial function
Benefits & Package
* Market leading salary
* Global business with opportunity to travel.
* Fantastic Pension
* Private Medical
* Life Assurance
* This is a fresh position in a brand new division of a global business so opportunity to progress and develop couldn’t be higher.
Please apply or contact Ben directly on 01603 629 499 for more information and other Commercial Manager vacancies in London similar to this.