Commercial Licensing Project Manager
Rate: £45,000 – £50,000
Duration: 15 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology companies on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Commercial Licensing Project Manager into an exciting new role in their Commercial Licensing Team. As a Commercial Licensing Project Manager, you will support the end-to-end landing for Commercial Licensing changes to adjust purchasing and selling experience to the customers’ needs. You will also ensure orchestration of high-quality readiness motions and communication in place ready for execution. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have a real impact, and work with a team spread across Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
* Plan and execute end-to-end landing of selected Commercial Licensing changes
* Build, land and execute on readiness plans. Partner with Corporate, WE Area teams and trainers
* Plan and execute communication orchestration leveraging existing communication motions and vehicles as well as contribute to third party communication vehicles to make sure commercial licensing is broadly heard, e.g. to-customer readiness motion
* Become trusted advisor and subject matter expert for colleagues, providing guidance across licensing themes
* Typical tasks will span across Communication, Readiness, Reporting and Ad-hoc
What they are looking for:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Experienced in communicating to a broader audience/group (+20 people)
* 2+ years’ relevant Project Management experience
* Experienced and knowledgeable around planning and execution of internal communications and readiness motions
* Creative ideas with ability to vizualise content – PowerPoint and data reporting
* Comfortable with Office 365 and in general with applying IT knowledge (no high-level technical skills required)
* Microsoft Licensing knowledge can be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite. An interest to build knowledge in this area is required
* Ability to work independently, work with colleagues across multiple countries and cultures, and ability to handle multiple projects
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most recognisable and successful brands in the world, and take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Commercial Licensing Project Manager. You will work with counterparts from across the world, learning and sharing knowledge, and having a real impact. If you are a Commercial Licensing Project Manager, or a Project Manager with experience with internal communications and readiness motions, then this could be just the role you’ve been waiting for – get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.