Are you stagnant in your current position? Your current company not growing and you’re just another cog in the wheel?
This position I believe could be for you as a Contracts Manager (Commercial,Projects.) The company based on the outskirts of Lincoln are at the forefront of creating a positive environmental impact within the civils and construction industry. The business has been running for 25+ years and going through a brilliant growth phase which has created a position key to the further growth of the business.
You’ll be a key stakeholder within the business and an integral part of the management. Their products they produce and projects they work on are at the forefront of environmental construction and the business have a strong reputation within their industry.
They’re looking for a real tenacious, dynamic and professional individual with a confident personality to boot. You’ll be leading the projects team on a day to day basis working with a small team of project managers.
* Lead the projects team to deliver projects on time, within budget to meet the customer requirements.
* Manage commercial aspects such works re-measurements, variations and dispute resolution.
* Ensuring delivery of project KPI’s.
* Attend pre-let and project handover meetings to allow leaderships on commercial obligations.
* Commercially manage subcontracts for project delivery, commercial risks and opportunities.
* Provide monthly reports on project progress, financial performance etc.
* You’ll be from a Contracts Manager or Project manager or Quantity Surveyor within a civils/construction background.
* You must have knowledge of NEC contracts.
* Good negotiation skills
* Good people management skills or wanting to take a step up into a management position.
* Strong contractual and legal knowledge to ensure all necessary notices are served promptly and companies position is safeguarded.
* Strong commercial and financial understanding with experience applying this to gain favourable results.
If the above sounds of interest please apply with an up to date CV.