Commercial Business Sales Manager
Rate: £39,000 – £44,000
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best global technology brands on the planet, who are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Business Sales Manager into their London team on an initial 12-month contract. As a Commercial Business Sales Manager, you will be part of their regional digital stores team who strive to deliver a world-class, omni-channel experience for commercial customers, particularly small to medium business.
This is a relatively junior role (looking for someone with a few years of experience), but there is huge potential to showcase your sales skill set, gain exposure to senior leadership within a global leading business, and opportunity to advance your career. If you are a few years into your career as a Commercial Business Sales Manager, particularly within technology, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the following sales leadership capabilities:
* A growth mindset; You’ll have the trust and flexibility to invest your time in ‘growth hacking’ i.e. drive test and learn pilots to improve the customer experience
* Customer insights; Act as the voice of the customer to drive improvements that will deliver increased customer satisfaction
* End to end deal orchestration; Act as a trusted partner to various sales teams to land large deals and deliver a premium, differentiated customer experience
* Sales strategy and methodology
1 Process optimization; You’ll optimize the Customer Service and Support (CSS) team’s impact by driving initiatives to improve the end-to-end customer experience
2 New customer acquisition; You’ll identify and nurture new customer opportunities by partnering with various sales roles and by facilitating hand-off from marketing to the Customer Service and Support (CSS) team
* Business management
1 Manage the rhythm of business with the Customer Service and Support (CSS) team by leading pipeline reviews, coaching their sales process and acting as the point of escalation
2 Improve pipeline hygiene and provide internal reporting of sales KPIs including revenue, pipeline velocity etc.
What they are looking for:
* Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience, ideally within technology or related industry (e.g. telecommunications, banking etc.)
* Data insight skills – Ability to derive data driven insights to demonstrate impact e.g. excellent excel/Power BI and Dynamics365 (CRM) skills
* Ability to articulate tangible business and sales results
* Business or Technology degree preferred
* Enjoys helping others by creating a fun learning environment and energizing people through your passion
* A self-starter with a track record of achieving goals and a problem-solving mentality
* Solid time management skills and the ability to work independently with a high level of integrity
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
This is an opportunity for a driven and competent Commercial Business Sales Manager to join one of the most recognisable technology brands in the world, gain serious exposure, showcase and improve their skills, and really kick their career on to the next level. You’ll have significant impact and gain significant exposure, and this is a name you will want to have on your CV! If you are a Commercial Business Sales Manager with the skills and experience listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.