Location: Reading / Remote
Rate: £35,000 – £38,000 pro-rata
Duration: 6 Months
TEC Partners are working with one of the world’s leading technology brands, who are looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst into their Device Partner Solution Sales function on an initial 6 month contract. As a Commercial Analyst, you will support the Category Management team in relation to business and commercial analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to gain insight into the operations of a global giant and their OEM partners, and engage with a wide variety of stakeholders.
* Preparation of key OneNote, PowerPoint deliverables from variety of sources (internal and external including Excel/Power BI) in a presentable format
* Working to maintain and improve sales facing Power Bi platforms with data and source information
* Task Management and organization of data and partner query relating to Partner Programs
Skills and experience:
* Demonstrable skills in Power BI – both creation and maintenance of created Power Bi dashboards and constructs
* Extensive Excel capabilities including the ability to work large data sets with the ability to generate simple to understand illustrative Pivot/Table for business consumption
* Comfort working in a collaborative platform such as Microsoft Teams and collaborating in OneNote and PowerPoint production of datasets and executive facing summary documents
* Experience working within multiple virtual teams to pull together associated insights required to complete set business review or ad-hoc review data. Those teams being multi discipline (i.e. Sales, Finance, Category etc.)
* Communication skills throughout different organization levels from peer level to Director via multimedia that suits the presenter and audience – i.e. written, verbally or audio based or mixture
* Working to a specific schedule and rhythm of business with weekly and monthly key deliverables and the associated prioritization skills to manage these deadlines around ad-hoc tasks
* Knowledge of the IT industry both from a Software and/or Hardware perspective would be advantageous but not essential
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst to join a global giant and gain real insight into their inner workings, whilst working as part of a high functioning and supportive team. If you are a Commercial Analyst with the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.