Commercial Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Reading / remote
Rate: £30,000 – £32,500
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with a global leading technology brand who are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Digital Marketing Manager into their team. As a Commercial Digital Marketing Manager, you will focus on helping the Device Partner Sales and Solution team to identify key digital priorities and opportunities across the commercial partner estate, including multinational accounts, distributors and resellers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a household name brand in an exciting and fast-paced role!
Key responsibilities include:
* Localise corporate created content, assets, and campaigns to deploy with commercial partners and direct to targeted commercial customers
* Partner closely with the device marketers in CDS UKI to build strong digital marketing and digital transformation plans
* Own the teams’ digital platform development to drive usage amongst their ecosystem
* Perform data analytics and highlight local digital trends, capturing and sharing key insights, learnings, best practices
* Monitor partners web/mobile sites for online execution compliance – build strategies to address opportunities and gaps
* Drive sales performance by managing online site experience, implementing merchandising, cross-sells, attach and conversions, aligned to overall account and product strategies
* Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
* Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and partner website experiences
What they are looking for:
* Experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record of campaign/programme management and strategic execution
* Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns
* Deep understanding of customer journey across social media, paid digital and website strategy
* Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools like Google Analytics or equivalent
* Someone who practices a holistic approach to digital marketing (across Paid, Earned and Owned)
* Someone who is a subject matter expert in at least one of the following areas: Search, Demand Generation, Social Media, Data Analysis or Content Marketing
* Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
This is an opportunity for a Commercial Digital Marketing Manager to join a global powerhouse and put their experience to use in a challenging and rewarding role. The role will be fully remote to begin with, with 1-2 days a week in the office once it is back open. This is a name you will want on your CV! If you are a Commercial Digital Marketing Manager with the skills listed above, and are looking for an exciting new role, then this could be the one for you!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.