An exciting new job opportunity has become available with our client, one of the areas most established manufacturing businesses. Due to continued expansion and an order book that is full for the next 10 years, our client are in need of multiple CNC Millers to join their already experienced manufacturing team.
Due to the nature of our clients production schedule, production is run on a 2 week day shift, 2 week night shift pattern. Our client runs a half day on Fridays for day shifts and 4 day week, ending on Thursday for night shifts. No weekend work is needed.
* Operation and programming of horizontal and vertical CNC Machines
* Work within a team to develop tool paths to maximise production
* Resolve production issues and advise other CNC operators
* Monitor consumables and identify cost saving opportunities
* Provide technical support when needed
* Maintain documentation as process develops
* Perform prentive maintenance on machine tools
* Work as a team to maintain H&S
Skills and Experience
* Experience in a similar CNC Milling role essential (Ideally 2 years +)
* Proven track record of working in a production environment and being involved in process improvement
* Apprentice trained would be beneficial
* Good experience of working with horizontal and vertical CNC machines
* Programming skills would be highly beneficial
* Good working knowledge of Fanuc controls
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal across all levels of seniority
This role is an immediate requirement. If your profile matches the criteria then please apply. Equally if you know someone who could be a good match, please forward on details and get in touch to speak about our referral scheme.