Cloud Security Engineer (AWS)
Day Rate: £500-£550
Contract Duration: 8 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a highly regarded, multinational business who are currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer (AWS) to join their Security Engineering & Architecture team for an initial 8-month contract.
The Security Engineering & Architecture team is responsible for embedding and delivering security into major transformation programs across the business. This team identifies security risks, prioritizes delivery of security controls, develops security architectures, evangelizes security, develops security roadmaps and acts as the primary CISO representative within major programs.
As a direct report to the Lead Cloud Security Architect you will have the following responsibilities:
* Work closely with enterprise architects, engineering, and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions and controls are in place throughout the AWS environment and to ensure program objectives are met.
* Design, architect and build security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure Cloud Infrastructure and Applications specifically around AWS.
* Provide security guidance and oversight to engineering and operational teams by participating in design reviews.
* Support the organization’s goals in secure cloud adoption through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a security first mindset.
What we are looking for:
* Strong experience with AWS Security, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and interwoven with the business fabric.
* Detailed understanding of AWS Security principles and services, AWS Config, Organisations, IAM, KMS, WAF, Shield, Trusted advisor, Inspector, GuardDuty, AWS networking etc.
* Strong experience in Application Security, with deep experience of OWASP ASVS, Secure SDLC processes and Microservices.
* Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data center infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
* Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including NextGen Firewalls, DLP, NAC, IDS/ IPS, IdAM, Certificate Management, SIEM, Endpoint Protection, Anti-malware and vulnerability management.
* Well-rounded background in network, host and database security.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to build business cases for technology initiatives and to effectively communicate the value proposition to non-technical stakeholders.
* Professional IT Accreditations (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CISM, CCSA, CCSE, CISSP, etc.) desirable.
This is a great contract opportunity with an even better client. This one is not to be missed. Get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-CSE_1529686833
Salary: £500 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 8 Months
Job Start Date: