Civil Site Manager- Ipswich (9 Month Contract)
Great opportunity here at TEC Partners, we are working with one of the UK’s largest renewable energy projects based in East Anglia; The project has extensive expansion potential over the next 10 years, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to grow in an ever developing sector. We are looking for a Civil Site manager with an abundance of knowledge in health and safety legislation and team leadership skills.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Managing and delivering site works to meet client requirements
* Providing technical support, advice and instructions to various contractors
* Organising and submitting relevant documentation
* Building good relationships with clients and contractors
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience in major UK offshore/onshore infrastructure projects
* Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety legislation related to construction
* Awareness of CDM Regulations 2007
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.
Job Reference: LB32_1522742387
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: