Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £125
Contract Duration: 6 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a Character Artist to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. They require a talented Character Artist to help them make their next big game. Whether you’re a graduate or an experienced artist, if your portfolio is packed with amazing characters then we want to hear from you!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Creating character art content to the schedule and level of quality as directed.
* Contributing to prototyping and pre-production.
* Creation of benchmark assets.
* Assisting with quality control over outsourced artwork.
* Quality control of content in their specialism.
* Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets.
* Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues.
* Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experiences:
* Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates variety of character art pieces, including both realistic and stylised designs.
* Full understanding of character creation process – Modelling/ Scultping/ Texturing .
* Experience using industry-standard content-creation software (Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop or equivalents).
* Good organisational and communication skills.
* Strong eye for quality.
* Strong technical skills a plus.
* Experience in giving feedback to outsourcers a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-CA_1526317226
Salary: Up to £125 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: