Cable Assembler / Electronic Assembly Technician
Our client, a successful manufacturing business based in Ipswich, Suffolk is looking to expand an existing Electronics Production Engineering department by adding multiple Cable Assembler Operatives to a busy day shift team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assembling, packaging, and labeling.
* Heat shrinking
* Check products on the production line for quality.
* Comply with Health and Safety procedures within the production area.
* Maintain a clean production environment.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a careful and orderly manner.
* Follow and adhere to work instructions and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Effective communication skills.
* Experience in the assembly of electronics and wiring.
* Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
* Teamwork and positive interpersonal skills.
* An eye for details, quality-focused, and results orientated.
Working hours are Monday to Friday on a 38 hour week.
Please apply for more information and other PCB Production roles in Ipswich, Suffolk similar to this.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent