Day Rate: £320
Duration: End of June initially (to extend to October 2020)
TEC Partners are working with a global giant at the forefront of the tech industry, who are looking to recruit a contract Software Engineer to join one of their most exciting teams in building a platform to help drive quality in AAA Xbox games. If you are someone with passion for code quality and maintainability, code metrics, unit tests and engineering practices, this is the role for you.
This is a greenfield project, building a platform to do reporting and notifications of the quality of games produced by their Xbox Game Studio partners, based on source code static analytics. This is a great role for a Software Engineer interested in software quality and design, and is an opportunity to learn or develop skills in static analytics and code metrics. Not to mention work at the thriving headquarters of a world leading company and be involved with an industry as exciting as AAA games development.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience writing and testing C#/.Net Core code
* Writing single page web applications with ASP.NET Web API
* Test-driven development (TDD)
* Great software design, implementation, testing and debugging abilities
* Agile development
* Good communication and collaboration skills
Additional experience we’d love to see (not required):
* Continuous integration
* Using Git as source control, familiar working with pull request and GitHub workflow
* Experience with relational databases such as SQL server
* Experience with NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB)
* Experience writing Java applications
If you are a Software Engineer who wants to get involved in arguably one of the most exciting contract projects on the market right now, with a global giant you will want on your CV, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, then please send your CV for immediate review.