Location: London (scope for some flexible/remote working)
Day rate: £150 – £180
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are working with a world leading technology company who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Buyer/Category Manager into their London team on an initial 12-month contract. As a Buyer/Category Manager you will hold responsibility for 3rd party categories sold in the company’s stores, predominantly online but also in their London Flagship store. This is a fast growing part of the business working across all the consumer products in their ecosystem, and it is a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience with one of the biggest brands in the world.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Responsibility for the category online and flagship store assortment of products across EMEA
* Online store category P&L for EMEA
* Drive principles and vision for category merchandising
* Establish category promotion calendar (rolling 12 months)
* Guide business based on market analysis, intuition and actual results
* Improve experiences in the London Flagship store
What we’re looking for:
* Strong experience in retail buying/category management – preferably in consumer electronics but not essential
* Exemplary buying and supplier management abilities
* Demonstrated track record of driving results with integrity and focus on long-term, strategic imperatives
* Principled and transparent approach to decision making and communications
* Keen knowledge and ability to effectively analyse and apply findings about industry dynamics
* Technology or Consumer Electronics buying experience a bonus
This is an opportunity for an experienced Buyer/Category Manager to join one of the biggest and best brands in the world and expand their experience in retail buying/category management with some fantastic teams and colleagues. If you are a Buyer/Category Manager looking for an exciting new engagement and new career opportunities, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, pleases send your CV for immediate review.