Business Support Executive
Rate: £39,000 – £44,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with a global technology giant, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced EA/ Business Support Executive to support the Head of their European Legal Centre Team and their leadership. As a Business Support Executive, you will need to be an energising individual that has a positive outlook in business and life, and someone who can manage adversity, change and complexity. The team is a highly motivated, solution-oriented team that includes attorneys and paralegals based in multiple locations across Europe, whose mission is to drive scale for the company’s European commercial legal support working across the region’s most strategic initiatives.
* Support the Head of the ELCT and their leadership team
* Proactive planning and organising complex diary management – coordinate internal and external meetings ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time
* Coordinate team morale, development and other team-building initiatives
* High proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel to assist with the creation of presentations to internal and external stakeholders
* Manage and build a know-how system to capture knowledge, build playbooks and repositories
* Assist multiple individuals with expense reporting, raising purchase orders and team budget management, ensuring they are compliant
* Multi destination complex travel management, ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
* Effectively interface with employees from other groups inside and out of CELA (Corporate External and Legal Affairs)
* Assist with the onboarding process for new people coming into CELA
* Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
* Other administrative duties as required
What they are looking for:
* 5+ years’ experience as Executive Admin/ Business Support Executive with experience in large & international companies
* Experience managing multiple stakeholders from different countries and cultures
* Professional calendar management in a complex organisation
* Strong PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
* High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, particularly in view of the sensitive work the team does
* Strong executive administrative potential in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities
* Strong teamwork skills, and ability to work effectively with all working styles
* Strong relationship management skills
* Confidence with managing team budgets
* Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
* Ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
* Demonstrable ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
* Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders.
* Building relationship with key stakeholders around the business
* Proven ability of thriving in a fast paced, highly complex environment requiring resilience and persistence
* Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA or Business Support Executive to join a truly global brand and support an exceptionally motivated and high functioning, global team. This role will suit someone with ambitions to work with and support senior level executives, communicate confidently with stakeholders and manage some of the busies inboxes and schedules in the industry. If you are an experienced EA or Business Support Executive, with the skills/experience listed above and an interest in technology and the environment in which a global technology business operates, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.