Business Support Executive
Rate: £30k – £36k
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Business Support Executive for an initial 18 month contract role. They are looking for an energising individual with a positive outlook in business and in life and who can manage adversity, change and complexity. If you are a bright and ambitious individual looking to springboard their career, or an experienced Business Support Executive or Executive/Admin Assistant, then this is an opportunity to work for one of the most recognisable brands in the world.
The role sits within their Corporate, External and Legal Affairs team, who’s focus spans Government Affairs, Philanthropies and Commercial Legal matters. This team work closely with Ministers and Member of Parliament, executives within the UK’s largest companies, regulators, membership bodies, young people, charities, NGOs and more whilst undertaking this work. Much of their work is external facing with lots of moving parts and very busy schedules. This is where the role of Business Support Executive comes in.
* Diary, expenses and travel management for Senior Director and Head of Legal UK
* Support for monthly expenses and travel arrangements for a team of people
* Support for setting up of meetings
* Purchase Order raising and budget management
* A range of other support and administrative duties
What they are looking for:
* Strong executive administration experience or potential, with ability to work independently in a complex environment
* High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, particularly in view of the sensitive work the team does
* Strong teamwork skills, and ability to work effectively with all working styles
* Strong relationship management skills
* Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
* Ability to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
* Demonstrable ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
* Strong communication, oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders
* Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, an ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience
This is an opportunity to join a global leading business in a fast-paced and complex environment. This role will also present the potential to explore other opportunities elsewhere in the business in future. If you are an experience Business Support Executive or Executive/Admin Assistant, or are an ambitious professional early in your career looking to learn and grow, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.