Business Support Assistant
Location: Reading / Remote
Rate: £25,000 – £26,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet who are looking to recruit a Business Support Assistant on an 18 month contract. As a Business Support Assistant, you will provide administrative support to two/three senior sales directors in the company’s Solutions Team. If you are a Business Support Assistant looking for a new role with a great company, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
The role will consist of a range of administrative support for the directors – including diary management, travel arrangement, meeting support and logistics, expense management and more. You will also provide support to managers and teams under the directors where necessary.
What they are looking for:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-motived, hands on and a can do attitude
* Friendly and approachable
* Excited by new technology and is embracive of change
* Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to deal with multiple competing demands from a range of people
* Able o work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join a global leading business that really is a household brand, and support senior level executives in a fast paced and exciting environment. If you are a Business Support Assistant with the skills listed above – get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.