Business Operations Manager
Location: London or Reading
Rate: £70,000 per annum
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best global technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Business Operations Manager into their Real Estate and Security (RE&S) EMEA team on an initial 18 month contract. As a Business Operations Manager you will support the RE&S Operations Team by making the business more efficient and driving best practices across their diverse lines of business. This is an opportunity to join a world leading company and put your experience to good use in a complex and challenging role.
As a Business Operations Manager you will establish and own the end to end business rhythm, incorporating finance, corporate and Real Estate and Facilities activities. You will lead cross projects to ensure regional and business alignment on key strategic initiatives. You’ll need to gather and consolidate data, create dashboards and overviews and be able to present to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner. You will need to be driven, drive change and overcome challenges along the way.
What they are looking for:
* Strong experience in business/project management
* Excellent financial analysis skills
* Strong Excel skills (VBA and database experience would be added value)
* Ability to drive change, influence and overcome challenges
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to plan at both strategic and implementation level
* Real Estate experience a plus but not essential
* Background knowledge of supplier protocol (e.g. method of delivery, quality of service, pricing and reporting), budget processes, contract administration and proposal process, procurement principles, vendor quality and productivity criteria and best practices in the areas of implementation, information, and service provider relationships are a plus
This is an opportunity to join a household name brand and one of the most successful and recognisable companies in the world, and play a complex and important role as a Business Operations Manager within their RE&S EMEA team. You’ll face challenges and ambiguity, have influence and drive change; this is a rewarding role for someone with the right drive and skill set. Not mention – this is a name you will want on your CV! If you are someone with similar experience and a strong selection of the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to discuss further and avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.