Business Intelligence Engineer
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £450 – £550 (Depending on experience)
Contract Duration: 3 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer with strong Big Data, Hadoop and DBA skills to join the games studio of a world leading organisation. The role will be critical in the implementation of the studio’s next generation of customer-facing privacy, preference and personal information management. If you have strong experience with Hadoop (HDInsight) and Azure, along with a deep knowledge of Hive, then we want to hear from you!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Data inventory listing, mapping and classification.
* Architecture of a data governance solution involving metadata, procedures and pipelines to support privacy/security requirements.
* Implementation of specific procedures in support of above architecture.
* Implementation of retention policies across various types of data and storage.
* Automated testing and quality assurance of architecture, assets & process.
* Productionize, monitor & optimize above solutions.
* Production of clear documentation.
* Coordinate work and assets across teams and disciplined to secure integration, scalability & sustainability.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
* A minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Hadoop (HDInsight) and Azure.
* 5 years of Programming experience, preferably .net.
* Deep knowledge of Hive.
* Sound DBA skills, highly proficient in SQL.
* Demonstrated experience with data infrastructure design.
* Self-starter who can effectively manage time and work load.
* Effective prioritization with strong focus on outcomes.
* A team player who can communicate effectively with other engineers and analysts.
Nice to haves:
* Experience with privacy and data governance solutions
* Familiarity with Azure Data Factory
This is an opportunity to work for a thriving games studio owned by a global giant, and on an exciting project too. If you have a strong selection of the above skills then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-BIE_1535733098
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: