Build and Test Engineer
Rate: circa. £45,000 pro-rata
Duration: 8-12 weeks initially
TEC Partners are working with a global leading, household name technology company who are looking to recruit a Build and Test Engineer, with knowledge of Azure and ARM templates, to join them on an initial 8-12 week contract. This is an opportunity for a Build and Test Engineer to get a fantastic name on their CV!
* Enhancing Pester test coverage for PowerShell module
* Managing community collaboration and GitHub PRs
* Optimising and tuning GitHub Actions and ADO pipeline
* End to end Build and Integration testing for ARM templates and managing release artefact
* Providing support in community for the forked/cloned repo and assist with troubleshooting
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years’ relevant experience
* ARM templates
This is an opportunity for an experienced Build and Test Engineer to work on an interesting new project with a global brand. You will gain fantastic exposure and this will look great on your CV. If you are a Build and Test Engineer with the relevant skills and knowledge, then get in touch right away to find out more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.