Data that tells a story inspires better decisions.
Everywhere we go we create data. Every organisation relies heavily on data to predict trends, to manage staff more efficiently and to increase performance.
TEC Partners are working with a growing start-up who are using the latest technologies, principles and research in the data viz field to build a product that allows anyone to create impressive stories from any data source with just a few clicks.
Things are moving fast and they already have an impressive list of clients including well known financial brands, media giants like Virgin and established start-ups.
Currently they are reviewing the entire backend solution, how it is written, tested, maintained, deployed etc.
The application is very data heavy and to say it needs to be efficient and understandable is an understatement.
You will be involved in all aspects of server side engineering and will shape and deliver the next iteration of the platform.
After raising a significant amount of ££ to accelerate their growth. There could not be a more exciting time to join. You will make a substantial impact!
– NodeJS (ideally some TypeScript or other backend dev language)
– SQL, data structures and database administration (ideally PostgreSQL)
– API technologies and RESTful standards
Nice to Haves:
– CI/CD solutions
– AWS infrastructure and networking concepts
– Designing solutions and strategies
– Team events
– It is not a dull, corporate job: you’ll be learning a lot
– You will be able to make a significant impact
– You will help shape the bigger vision
For more information contact: email@example.com
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.