Position: Azure IaaS Consultant
Type: Contract – 3 months
Salary: £450 p/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a TEC Partners for an Azure IaaS Consultant to become part of an amazing team working with our client based in Reading.
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation – a global giant and household name!
A full list of responsibilities will be provided prior to your interview.
Applicants will be required to possess proven, commercial experience of the following:
– Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) knowledge; compute, storage, networks
– Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Azure AD Connect implementation
– Knowledge On-Premises Infrastructure solutions; AD DS, DNS, monitoring, patching
– Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions; on-premises / public cloud
– Strong understanding of Windows Operating Systems – WS2008 R2 / Windows 7 onwards
– Security concepts for Cloud Infrastructure and Microsoft Operating Systems
If you feel like the above describes you, please apply immediately. Our client will be looking to interview and appoint someone ASAP.
Job Reference: MSA-037_1524154838
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP