Job Title: Azure Consultant / Azure Specialist
Job Type: Contract – 3 months initially & very likely extensions
Rate: £450 p/day
We are assisting our client in the search for a highly experienced Microsoft Azure specialist to join their team. If you are an Azure SME who is experienced at providing quality support along with responsive and reliable technical solutions, this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills and attributes:
* Extensive experience / in depth technical knowledge (SME) of Microsoft Azure – essential
* Highly skilled across Microsoft cloud products within Azure and O365 / Windows Server and Clustering
* Proven hands on experience and expertise of Azure Core Platform (Compute/IaaS VM, Azure Networking, Azure Storage)
* Good written and verbal communication including technical writing
* Experience of in-depth systems deployment, admin, technical / software support or IT consulting
* Demonstrable problem-solving ability including troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution.
Main duties include:
* Provide exceptional technical support to customers, partners and internal staff to resolve critical issues
* Communicate with corporate customers to pursue and resolve technical problems and thoroughly document all cases
* Proactively share best practices and produce technical content (articles / blogs) for colleagues and customers to facilitate comprehensive and efficient customer solutions.
A full list of duties and responsibilities will be provided on application.
We will be assisting our client to appoint a suitable candidate for this vacancy ASAP. If you would like to discuss this vacancy in detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.