Position: AWS Consultant / AWS Architect
Rate: £600 p/day
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation based in London – a market-leader in their field. The sector they are in really is at the forefront of technology.
Our client is an exciting company and securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one’s career.
They require a AWS Consultant / AWS Architect to work as part of a close-knit team and drive this function within the business forward.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar position and will possess the following technical skills/experience:
* Proven solution design skills in a large enterprise or service provider
* Recognised expertise in large complex solutions with aggressive uptime, performance and availability targets
* Experience of architecting solutions leveraging Cloud technology including but not limited to AWS, OpenStack, VMWare vCloud and Azure. AWS Architect certification an advantage.
* History of solutions built leveraging enterprise class SAN and NAS technology from leading vendors such as EMC and NetApp
* Solid understanding of fundamental networking concepts and associated security and content distribution technology. Knowledge of SDN an advantage.
* Can show successful results from coordinating a team of SME resources to account for a design that meets both technical, security and commercial objectives
* Can interpret technical designs into business requirements and talk logically about the relationships between multiple technologies
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.
Job Reference: Sba429_1536827343
Salary: Up to £600 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: