AWS Cloud Engineer
Contract (6 Months)
My client, a Cambridge University spinout, are looking to recruit an AWS expert to join their team on a contract basis.
The company are truly revolutionising the healthcare industry, their product is helping in the early detection of minor ailments right through to more complex diseases. You will be joining a team of engineers that have developed an Android based control panel, which operates a highly technical machine. They now require a Cloud engineer to Architect and build their data management solution within AWS.
This is a great role, within a company that are classed as a start-up but have a substantial amount of funding. The successful candidate will be an expert AWS engineer with the following skill-set –
* An understanding of highly available, scalable web services/Apps within an IoT environment
* Experience within AWS
* Software Testing experience including TDD
* Experience with JSON or XML
Candidates with the following skill-set, in addition to the above, will have a greater advantage –
* Experience with Data Analytics and visualisation (IoT)
* Experience in programming microcontrollers
* Database experience (NoSQL)
The client are offering a competitive day rate, flexible working hours and fantastic office/location.
Get in touch now to learn more and get your hat in the ring!