Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £130
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are looking for an Associate Producer to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. You will take responsibility for managing a game team and take accountability for delivery of the team’s roadmap features. Understanding the games next priorities, you will work closely with team leads to identify features that deliver the best player value regularly to their players. You will work closely with all departments to ensure the communication between teams working on features is clear at all points during a features delivery.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Understanding upcoming priorities and working with team leads to identify a roadmap of features that align with each team’s goals.
* Identifying the ‘right complexity’ for each feature, delivering the most player value for the time invested.
* Ensuring that features are broken down efficiently and are communicated to all dependent teams. During development ensure dependent teams stay aligned and deliver a well-rounded feature.
* Driving the teams to deliver regular value to their players through weekly/monthly updates.
* Understanding feedback on existing features from players and work to identify improvements that deliver value while still championing new feature delivery.
What you’ll need:
* Hands on experience managing teams in a production capacity.
* Experience in managing a product as a service in Live operation would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Work well in a team environment, possess strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with complex situations.
* Strong self-motivation and attention to detail.
* Passionate about our players, constantly striving to improve their experience whilst balancing that with delivering new experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.