Position: Assistant Video Editor
Location: Remote (Cambridge Head Office)
Rate: £300 Per Day
Duration: Initial 3 Months (likely to be extended)
* Please note that you will be required to submit a portfolio for this role *
TEC Partners are working with one of the world’s biggest and best gaming technology companies, who are looking to recruit an Assistant Video Editor to join an exciting, cutting-edge team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Video Editor with a strong background in capturing in-game footage from various engines including Unreal Engine, Unity and more. You will work with their highly creative and talented Video Team to capture video footage across all of their games, shoot live action video, and be a crucial park in the initial creation of video projects and assets. The role is integral in the production of assets for a wide range of social and marketing including YouTube, Instagram stories, Facebook posts, Twitter video and more.
* Working closely with the Product Marketing, Social and Video Team to produce assets.
* Writing, filming and producing live action video content
* Capturing in-game assets, across a number of game engines including Unreal Engine 4 & 5
* Planning and creating video assets for key stakeholders across the business, serving the needs of all cross platform game titles to push the strategy of the team/game
* Working on a wide range of projects across the company for varying teams
* Creating and developing compelling video concepts for entertainment
Plus much, much more….
What they are looking for:
* 2+ years’ experience of working in a professional, creative video editing role
* Excellent video editing skills
* Strong level of experience in Adobe Product Suite: Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
* A love and interest for video games
* Working knowledge of video platforms such as Twitch and YouTube, and social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
* A portfolio of previous work, showcasing your talents from creative conception to launch and production, with relevant examples of how your knowledge has or can be applied to the gaming industry
* A great eye for detail to produce quality high end videos
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Video Editor with a passion for creating visually stunning and interesting content, ideally with a background or interest in Gaming. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the world’s best and most creative minds in the industry and get involved with a variety of interesting and challenging projects. Plus, this is a name you will really want on your CV! If you are an Assistant Video Editor with a strong selection of the skills listed above, get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review or give Sophie Pulford a call on 07748762300