Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Rate: £39,000 – £44,000
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Animator to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. Reporting to the Lead Animator, you will be responsible for the creation of gameplay animation, creature animation and cutscenes to bring game worlds to life. If you are an Animator with excellent technical ability, an impressive showreel/portfolio and the confidence to work autonomously, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading name in the industry and work on an exciting new project!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Creating bespoke animations to drive animation direction
* Help inform design and production decisions and problem solve animation issues
* Responsible for creating/implementing animation content to an excellent standard
* Quality control of content in your specialism
* Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
* Report progress and flag Risks and Issues
* Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
What they are looking for:
* High quality animation skills that include experience in bipedal animation, quadruped and facial animation
* Experience with motion capture animation is a bonus
* Good knowledge of Maya
* Some knowledge of working with cut scenes is a bonus
* At least one full project cycle in a content creation role
* Good understanding of art production
* An outstanding portfolio
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Animator to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. If you are an Animator looking to work on a AAA game with some of the best in the business, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.