Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £200
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Animator to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. They are looking for someone who has the experience and passion to work on a AAA game experience. If you are an Animator with excellent technical ability and the confidence to work autonomously, then this is going to be an opportunity for you!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Creating bespoke animations to drive animation direction
* Help inform design and production decisions and problem solve animation issues
* Responsible for creating/implementing animation content to an excellent standard
* Quality control of content in their specialism
* Make balanced and rational decisions on the production of assets
* Report Progress and flag Risks and Issues
* Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations
Required Experience & Qualifications:
* High quality animation skills that include experience in bipedal animation, quadruped and facial animation
* Good knowledge of Maya
* At least one full project cycle in a content creation role
* Good understanding of art production
* An outstanding portfolio
* Experience with motion capture animation is a bonus
* Some knowledge of working with cut scenes is a bonus
This is an exciting opportunity for an Animator to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. If you are an Animator looking to work to work on a AAA game with some of the best in the business, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.