My client, a Cambridge University spin-out, are looking to recruit Android experts to join their team of technical experts.
You’ll be joining a team of engineers that have developed an Android based control panel, which operates a highly technical machine. The application is a closed Android system so Native Android App experience is essential. The company are truly revolutionising the healthcare industry, their product is helping in the early detection of minor ailments right through to more complex diseases.
This is a great role, within a company that are classed as a start-up but have a substantial about of funding. The successful candidates will be expert Android engineers with the following skill-set –
* Native Android App development, specifically using Java/Android Studio
* System Architecture understanding, such as embedded Android and/or Linux
* Software test experience
* Experience with Data Interchange (JSON/XML)
Candidates with the following skill-set, in addition to the above, will have a greater advantage –
* IoT or Embedded Systems/Product experience
* Android 6.X
* Database Development (NoSQL/MongoDB)
* CI/CD systems