Agricultural Service Engineer required in Braintree, Essex
Salary: £38,000 Plus Overtime + Van + Fuel Card
I have the pleasure of working with a nationally recognised Agricultural Business who are based in Braintree Essex. The impeccable quality of their products is well known throughout the industry and thanks to continued growth in sales, there is demand for an experienced Agricultural Service Engineer to join the team.
The Agricultural Engineer will be experienced with agricultural machinery, will have served an engineering apprenticeship and, ideally, have recent experience of the agricultural industry – although full training will be given to applicants who can demonstrate the necessary skills and experience.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
* Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
* Diagnostics and Repair of agricultural equipment
Ideal candidates should have the following experience:
* Experience working as a mechanically biased Agricultural Service Engineer
* Happy with regular travel and overtime at peak periods
* Excellent people skills
* Experience working on Farm Machinery or come from an agricultural background.
* Driving license
Please apply or contact Ben on 01603 629 499 for more information.