Agile Delivery Manager
£450 – £500 per day
TEC Partners are exclusively recruiting for an Agile Delivery Manager for a fantastic business based in Cambridge.
The company are going through great growth currently, as they look to modernise their technology in all areas. This contract will focus on delivering a new marketing platform for the CRM team.
The successful candidate will run highly successful teams and be able to get the best from them. The new platform will underpin the whole marketing offering so your work over the next year will be crucial.
This is a key role in the business so successful candidates will be assessed on their abilities in the following –
* Delivery expertise – experience in delivering high quality digital projects and products that meet users’ needs and intended outcomes
* Agile experience – Recent experience of working as an agile delivery manager or scrum master across multiple agile product development teams. Proven commercial scaled agile experience across multiple full cycle projects
* Prioritisation skills – Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
* Tackling blockers – Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
* Digital know-how – Digitally literate and capable of effective engagement with users, technical staff, suppliers and stakeholders to draw out best approaches to developments.
* Adaptability – Ability to adapt quickly, taking short-term responsibilities within the team to help deliver priorities. Successfully collaborated with Product, UX, Scrum Master & Engineering in multi-functional teams & across the leadership of these functions
This truly is a great opportunity within an organisation really putting technology first. Get in touch now, to throw your hate in the ring!