Agile Delivery Coach (Contract)
£450 – £600 Per day
TEC Partners are exclusively recruiting for an Agile Coach on a contract basis for a fantastic business based in Cambridge.
The company are looking for a talented Agile Coach to play a key role in helping develop their exisiting Agile Delivery managers, product managers and delivery frameworks to ensure the teams can deliver on their commitments.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to empart their knowledge and really make an impact on a highly succesful team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering Agile across distriputed teams, implementing frameworks and they’ll be a people first person, able to coach and mentor to get the best out of their people.
Candiates who will be successful in this role will have the following skill-set –
* Experience as an Agile Coach working on scaled agile transformation
* Recent experience of working as a senior agile delivery manager or coach across multiple mature agile product development teams
* Successfully collaborated with Product, UX, Scrum Master & Engineering in multi-functional teams & across the leadership of these functions
* A proven track record of being value driven rather than project metrics driven (outcome over output)
Candidates who have the below experience, as well as the above, will have a greater advantage –
* You have Publishing Platform experience
* Experience of working with distributed agile teams
* Recent experience of working with LeSS or other scaled agile frameworks
This truly is a great opportunity within an organisation really putting technology first. As well as a competitive salary, the company have a fantastic benefits package, great purpose-built office environment and brilliant workforce.