Following a period of growth, our technology client based just outside of Cambridge are looking to appoint an experienced and professionally qualified Accountant.
The role will see you reporting into the Financial Controller, providing support to the management team & ensuring compliance with all financial reporting, planning and regulatory requirements.
* Bank Reconciliations
* Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
* Produce monthly Management Accounts (including prepayments and accruals)
* SunSystem Super User – ensure the company obtains maximum benefit of the newly introduced accounting system
* Development and maintenance of Internal Control Systems
* Financial Reporting
* Cash flow management
* Ensure good standard of corporate governance
* Provide strategic project support
In order to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* Degree or equivalent
* Understanding of balance sheet concepts e.g. Accruals, Prepayments
* Excellent Excel skills, including graphical representation of financial data (essential)
* Experience of SunSystems accounting (highly desirable
* Experience of a ledger system e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Oracle Financial, or any web based systems is essential.
* Knowledge of Corporation Tax (desirable)
* Ability to build effective relationships
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation, listening skills)
* Self-motivated, pragmatic, diligent, credible, detail-conscious and focused on delivery against objectives
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to be apart of an exciting technology business with extensive plans for future growth and development.
If you have the skills and experience required, and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away
Job Reference: AR014_1526393260
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: Accountancy