Account Manager – IT
£25,000 – £32,000 (Depending on Experience)
A highly successful and established Norwich based business are looking for another new IT Account Manager to join their expanding team. Due to ongoing growth and consistent new project wins, my client has continually expanded its extensive portfolio of clients and therefore needs to strengthen their Account Management team. To summarise the Account Manager position, you will be tasked with understanding, anticipating and delivering the IT needs of your clients, supplying hardware, software and IT support services. You will also build new relationships through networking across the local area to enhance the client base.
This role would suit someone who is commercially aware and has experience of working with IT in some capacity, this could be in sales or with hands on experience in a technical environment. You will also need to be motivated and prepared to build relationships with existing accounts as well as potential new customers. This is not a targeted sales role and the successful candidate will be allocated a portfolio of customers to manage and look after. However, there will be a requirement to build your network and help attract new accounts to the company. This is not a role which will suit someone who is looking to sell as many things as quickly as possible. This is a consultative sales role and more about building long term and prosperous relationships that enhance both businesses.
* Effectively manage a portfolio of client accounts to ensure they are serviced in accordance to their needs.
* Provide a positive customer experience and take ownership of the accounts in your portfolio
* Join and attend networking events and build new relationships with potential customers in the area.
* Attend client meetings to review service levels and advise on strategy moving forwards
* Develop your knowledge of the IT sector and keep up to date with industry products and services
* Collaborate and work closely with other departments and colleagues where appropriate
* Competitive salary which is reviewed on an annual basis
* Generous bonus incentive for new clients
* Performance bonus scheme
* Generous holiday incentives
* Excellent working environment
* Opportunities to learn and gain new qualifications which are support by the company
To apply for this role please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Job Reference: PK78989_1546451463
Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus & Excellent Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: