3D Environment Artist
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £150
Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a 3D Environment Artist to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. Reporting to the Lead Environment Artist, you will be responsible for the creation of gameplay items/weapons, environmental objects/props, architecture and beautiful flora to furnish their game worlds. You will have a varied and challenging role in their game’s development, maximising quality as well as efficiency.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
Key responsibilities include:
* Creating outstanding game assets from concept.
* Iterate and improve the look of pre-existing game assets to use in their world that improves player experience.
* Take art and design requirements and provide creative solutions to challenging briefs.
* Maintain quality control of the artwork you create.
* Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications.
The ideal candidate will have many or all of the following skills/experience:
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience in game development as a 3D Artist.
* Familiar with next-generation asset creation pipelines and tools.
* A good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette, composition etc.
* Competent in relevant art creation software – Maya, Z brush, Photoshop, Substance.
* Comfortable working in a pre-defined Art Style.
* Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
* Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills, art styles.
* Have shipped one AAA Console/PC titles as 3D Artist.
* Creative and passionate approach to problem-solving.
* Able to take and interpret direction and criticism.
* Proactive, organised, able to work as part of a team and independently.
* Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
* A love of stylised artwork/games.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-EA_1531148364
Salary: Up to £150 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: