3D Character Artist
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £100
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are currently recruiting for a Character Artist to join a big-name client of ours in the gaming industry. They require a talented Character Artist to join their team and help them work on their next generation of characters. Whether you’re a graduate or an experienced artist, if your portfolio is packed with amazing characters then we want to hear from you!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Create high quality character art.
* Create character art that is to specification and on schedule.
* Contribute to prototyping and pre-production.
* Assist with quality control over outsourced artwork.
What we are looking for:
* A minimum of 1-year experience in game development and an understanding of 3D modelling packages such as Autodesk Maya, 3D sculpting programs such as ZBrush and texturing apps such as Photoshop and Substance Painter.
* Experience with cutting-edge techniques and technology related to character art and a strong desire to stay ahead of the game.
* A strong portfolio – particularly demonstrating styalised artwork/characters.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving team, in a fantastic working environment, and work on large and exciting projects with a big name in the games industry. This is a name you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.